Wednesday, March 24, 2010

saihat history

.

saihat is a village in S.A. I'm from saihat. Saihat had a huge history of names & famous people. Located on the Gulf Coast between the two major cities they ara Dammam and Qatif.
saihat was known in ancient history Several names. Some of names are Avan, Soehat, and Aldanah. It was called soehat, maening the land where fish is sun-dried.
Its roots date to the population of Arab tribes which then occupied an ancient tribe in particular Abdulqays who were able to impose their authority, customs and traditions of the people of the area at that time.





Old people use to sail for a long long time. When they were sailing they search for Pearls or oysters. Most of them don't work they sail to live.





Last week there was an interview with one of the old people who use to sail when he was young.

I hope that you like it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new and interesting information to me. Actually, I do not have more information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hometown sounds so interesting! I really liked the picture of the pearls. I wonder if there are still pearls in the sea close to your hometown . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saihat is interesting city I visitd with my friend from Saihat it's was very nice ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, thank you for posting this info, I am wondering why did you mentioned it is a village? Do you know what is the village in geographic term? Saihat is a city because of the population. Whatever, it is a good try. write more as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete