Sunday, March 14, 2010

My nieces


I really love my nieces & miss them a lot. Fatimah is three years old. When I was leaving home to come Canada she cried & she was saying I'm going with you. I can't forget when she hold me & didn't want to let me go. She is very sweet & cute. My second niece is danah. She is just four months. She is very cute & nice. I missed them so so so much. I cant wait to see them when I go visit my family. My computer is full with picturs for these two beautiful girls. I just love to look at them. I really miss them.

6 comments:

  1. They are very cute. I wish to them a good future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashlah They are so beautiful. I hope you come back and meet them

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they are very cute. Are you able to talk to them on the telephone or over the Internet? Hopefully you can bring back lots of good stories about Canada to tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nieces are so cute! You have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha Allah..They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks every one ^-^

    Zach

    yes I am able to talk to them on the telephone & on the Interne.

    ReplyDelete