Monday, February 22, 2010

My fisrt title at my bolg :]

Hi every one . I hope that you visit my blog any time you want . I am planing to put stories for you to read . I love reading short stories . some of them will be funny so when ever you feel bord just com to my blog and read . I hope that you will enjoy it .





My hobby is reading . I started to read sories since i was 8 years old & it realy improve my reading but now . I am starting to read in English it was defficulet at the begining but now my Engish grammer & writing & reading realy improved at the last month . Reading is my best hobby I am starting to be faster then I was last month . My teachers helped me alot . I will go on & learn more Engilsh with them .

9 comments:

  1. Actually,I hate reading,I prefer listen the story.however,reading is a good way to get sleep quickly for me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is my hobby too! That is so great that you love to read. If I were you, I would read every Penguin Reader that they have in the library. I guarantee you that your English is going to improve "naturally"! If you can, you should try to read at least one extra book a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waitting a funny story.....
    don't late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kadijah,

    If I have any mistake in your name, don't be annoyed from me.

    I love reading so much. I like to read novels. However, writing is the best hobbies in my life
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you. I hope for you to be berfect in English

    ReplyDelete
  6. liang,
    well reading is good way for sleep if you are reading a school book to me.

    scott,
    you are right . i should read every Penguin reader to improve my English.

    noha,
    i think that week you will read a story :)

    noor,
    you are right . reading is the best hobby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading is useful hoppy.that is good for you .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for u..
    I hate reading..and it is my big problem((((((

    ReplyDelete